Take a peek at the first Forró Festival in Finland
The festival is the product of a shared dream. It is the desire of people to be closer to each other. The desire to share from our soul with our loved ones. Have we met them before or not.
Our thanks remains to everyone who participated, organized or supported this event and dream. It would not have been as amazing without you.
We were 50 people from 11 different nationalities sharing this amazing weekend long experience!
Some of what happened:
- Weekend in the forest - 14-16 Aug 2015
- Sauna by the lake
- Concert by Trio Mirkka & Madrugada
- Concert by Não é Proibido
- Feijoada (Brazilian typical food)
- Pão de queijo (Brazilian typical food)
- Finnish folk music concert by Laura Iso-Metsälä
- Dance classes with 6 teachers:
But the most beautiful was how everyone touched each other's soul in the connections that happened.
Felipe & Annariikka
25th Sep 2015 - added details in 15 May 2016